Why work with Grow2FIT?
- We are a team of experts who work on each other continuously.
- We do quality work and on the agreed date.
- We supply agily.
- We grow organized and sustainably.
- We build long-term win-win relationships (in the company and with customers).
- We inspire customers to innovate and build modern, sustainable, and efficient IT.
- We connect existing and modern solutions - we believe that this is the way to build modern and efficient IT.
- We are technologically independent and we work with open source and enterprise solutions.
- We have multinational clients from all around the world.
We are looking for a new Front-end developer for our team implementing worldwide-successful products in weather forecasts for solar power plants. You will be responsible for further improvement of top-class solutions with new functionalities and cooperating with a team of inspiring and experienced professionals. The position is full-time and for long-term cooperation.I'm interested
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our internal team and solve our current and future hiring needs. Your responsibilities include sourcing candidates through various channels, planning interview and selection procedures, and hosting or participating in career events. To be successful in this role, you should be able to develop long-term recruiting strategies and nurture trusting relationships with potential hires.I'm interested
Do you know a suitable candidate for the positions we offer? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org and the reward is yours :)
We pay a one-time commission after the end of the trial period (after 3 months). We pay € 5 for each day worked monthly, from the beginning to the end of the project. For short-term projects (project duration up to 6 months), a one-time commission is € 500. The ongoing commission (€ 5 for each day) also applies to short-term projects. We also pay a commission if we agree with the candidate on another position.