Back end / Full stack developer
We are looking for Back end / Full stack developer for our customer – Slovak company with world-wide successful product in weather forecasts for solar power stations. You will be responsible for further improvement of top-class solution with new functionalities and cooperating with team of inspiring and experienced professionals. Position is fulltime and for a long-term cooperation.
Job description, responsibilities and duties:
- Development/coding of new functional features and maintenance of a code in operations
- Debugging and resolving software defects
- Maintaining high standards for code quality, and ability to refactor for optimized solutions
- Cooperation with other team members in the spirit of consistent and agile development
- Contribution to the development of innovative principles and ideas
- Participation in regular solution design sessions to analyze options and benefits
- Accurately assess effort to complete work
- Code documentation
- Staying up to date on IT trends and company priorities.
Personality requirements and skills:
- University degree in IT (FEI, FIIT, Faculty of mathematics, physics and informatics or similar)
- Experience with multiple programming paradigms
- Good analytical skills
- Experience or knowledge of at least two technologies of this back end technology stack:
- AWS (Lambda, API Gateway, SQS, SNS, CloudFront, S3, CDK, …)
- Heroku (Express.js)
- NoSQL databases (e.g. MongoDB, DynamoDB)
- Experience or knowledge of some of front end technologies is an advantage:
- Angular 11
- Testing experience with Jest is an advantage
- Knowledge of Linux
- Experience with agile development
- Ability to write clean and structured code
- Ability to see the tasks in a broader context of company plans and customer needs
- Testing and support of operation
- Communication skills in English
- Occasional travelling to conferences and other technical events.
Wage: 5000 € monthly. The position is fulltime and for a long-term cooperation. Start of the project: ASAP.