Full stack developer
We are looking for Full stack developer for our customer – Slovak company with world-wide successful product in weather forecasts for solar power stations. You will be responsible for further improvement of top-class solution with new functionalities and cooperating with team of inspiring and experienced professionals. Position is fulltime and for a long-term cooperation.
Job description, responsibilities and duties:
- Development/coding of new functional features and maintenance of a code in operations
- Debugging and resolving software defects
- Maintaining high standards for code quality, and ability to refactor for optimized solutions
- Cooperation with other team members in the spirit of consistent and agile development
- Contribution to the development of innovative principles and ideas
- Participation in regular solution design sessions to analyze options and benefits
- Accurately assess effort to complete work
- Code documentation
- Staying up to date on IT trends and company priorities.
Personality requirements and skills:
- Proven working experience in following languages/technologies (it’s not necessary to be experienced with all of following technologies)
- Material design
- AWS (Lambda, API Gateway, SQS, SNS, X-ray, CloudFront, S3, CDK, …)
- NoSQL databases (e.g. MongoDB, DynamoDB)
- Good analytical skills.
- Experience with multiple programming paradigms.
- Testing experience with Cypress and Jest is an advantage.
- Knowledge of Unix / Linux.
- Experience with agile development.
- Communication skills in English.
The position is fulltime and for a long-term cooperation. Start of the project: January 1st, 2022.