Front end developer
We are looking for a new Front-end developer for our team implementing worldwide-successful products in weather forecasts for solar power plants. You will be responsible for further improvement of top-class solutions with new functionalities and cooperating with a team of inspiring and experienced professionals. The position is full-time and for long-term cooperation.
Job description, responsibilities and duties:
- Design & Implementation of new functional features.
- Contribution to the development of innovative principles and ideas.
- Participation in regular solution design sessions to analyze options and benefits.
- Cooperation with other team members in the spirit of consistent and agile development.
- Accurately assess effort to complete work.
- Staying up to date on IT trends and company priorities.
- Maintaining high standards for code quality and the ability to refactor for optimized solutions.
- Debugging and resolving software defects.
- Code documentation.
Personality requirements and skills:
- Development, testing and operation support of frontend (mostly cloud-based) applications.
- Proven working experience in the following languages/technologies:
- Angular or other frontend frameworks
- state management library (NgRx)
- test framework (Jest)
- Experience with (Nice to have):
- Material design
- Good analytical skills.
- Experience with multiple programming paradigms.
- Testing experience with Cypress and Jest is an advantage.
- Knowledge of Unix / Linux.
- Experience with agile development.
- Communication skills in English.
The position is full-time and for long-term cooperation.