We are looking for a new Fullstack developer for our team implementing worldwide successful products in weather forecasts for solar power plants. You will be responsible for further improvement of top-class solutions with new functionalities and cooperating with a team of inspiring and experienced professionals. The position is full-time and for long-term cooperation.
Job description, responsibilities and duties:
- Design & Implementation of new functional features.
- Contribution to the development of innovative principles and ideas.
- Participation in regular solution design sessions to analyze options and benefits.
- Cooperation with other team members in the spirit of consistent and agile development.
- Accurately assess effort to complete work.
- Staying up to date on IT trends and company priorities.
- Maintaining high standards for code quality and the ability to refactor for optimized solutions.
- Debugging and resolving software defects.
- Code documentation.
Personality requirements and skills:
- Experience or knowledge of technologies of this backend technology stack: AWS (Lambda, S3, Cloudfront, API Gateway), Heroku, Node.js (TypeScript), and NoSQL databases (AWS DynamoDB, MongoDB). Please note that experience with AWS is a plus but not a requirement. We can teach you AWS.
- Experience or knowledge of some front-end technologies: Angular, RxJS, NgRx is a plus.
- Testing experience with Jest is an advantage.
- Knowledge of Unix / Linux.
- Ability to write clean and structured code.
- Good analytical skills.
- Experience with multiple programming paradigms.
- Communication skills in English.
The position is fulltime and for a long-term cooperation.