We are looking for a Ruby developer to join our client’s team in the financial sector who will develop bank card systems.
Your task will be to design and implement new requirements in a system that simulates CMS (Card Management System) authorizations. The CMS system is implemented in the Ruby language. The estimated duration of the activity is 80 MDs (subsequently, the extension for other activities and tasks is possible).
Requirements for your experience and knowledge:
- SQL (PL/SQL) knowledge and experience is MUST – advanced
- Knowledge of scripting (Ruby) – expert
- Nice-to-have experience
- Experience with using Linux
- Strong experience with XML based data format
- Knowledge of Source Code Management (Gitlab)
- Experience and knowledge of business areas related to card processing: POS acquiring, transaction routing, authorization, clearing & settlement, card schemes certification, card issuing (VISA, MC, Hypercom, OW H2H), HSM
- Good working knowledge of Atlassian JIRA and Confluence