Senior Java Developer
We are looking for a Senior Java Developer to join the Public & Sustainable Finance team of our client – a large Austrian banking group.
What should you have
- 5 Years + of practical development experience with Java, Hibernate, SQL, SOAP, JABX, and Spring.
- Sound experience with CI/CD and Source code management Tools (Gradle, SVN, GIT).
- Sound experience in Unit-Testing.
- Basic experience/knowledge of banking business, in an ideal case Coverpool-Management – definitely distinguishable interest in banking business necessary.
- Able to work empowered and self-reliant (main development responsibility for this product).
- Pro-active attitude and team orientation (works closely with business).
- Excellent communication skills in English (German is a plus!).
- Structured working approach and problem-solving skills.
- 1 day onsite in Vienna.