We are looking for specialist with know-how of DevOps principles, deployment automatization and operations principles as well as know-how of modern technologies like Docker/Kubernetes, Gitlab, CI/CD tools etc.
DevOps specialist will be part of application squads cooperating with development teams in deployment of new applications and with operation team in infrastructure configuration and tunning in order to reach applications stability in defined SLA.
- Building and running OPS competencies according to DevOps principle – You build it, you run it!
- Administration of services on the border between application squads and operation teams (INFRA) with focus on middleware platforms.
- Support to automatization of deployment and testing.
- Installation of new versions of applications and maintaining their operation, analysing of issues.
- Capacity planning, tunning and optimalization of running applications.
- Debugging of monitored events.
- Coordinating solving of client issues with support teams in Czech and English language.
- Production support if required by SLA.
- Basic know-how of Linux OS, SQL, Java EE and networking.
- Installation, configuration and administration of Kubernetes platform.
- Experience with IBM HTTP server / Apache / nginx and running of applications in containers (Docker) including monitoring of containers (Grafana, Prometheus, ELK stack is advance).
- Experience with versioning and workflow management tools Git, CI/CD pipeline.
- Experience with orchestration tools (Ansible, Teraform, UrbanCode Deployment, ArgoCD is advantage).
- Real experience and know-how of scripting language (Bash, Python, Perl).
- Ability to work in team.
- Analytical and communication skills.
- Proactive approach and searching for opportunities to improvements in given areas.
- Fluent English.
Tech stack: Linux OS, SQL, Java EE, Kubernetes
Fulltime allocation starting ASAP, long-term cooperation.